TOONA sinensis 'Flamingo'
This Chinese mahogany has outstanding shoots in spring. They start pink, become white and finish green. TOONA sinensis 'Flamingo' is perfectly hardy.
In order to learn more about TOONA sinensis 'Flamingo' , its planting and how to take care of it, discover below important technical facts. If there are multiple options shown (for example: nature of soil), this means they are all suitable for the plant.
- Approximate height after 10 years
- 2 - 3 m
- Possible spots for planting
- full sun (from noon until 5 p.m. minimum), half shade (no sun from noon until 5 p.m.)
- Special interest in spring
- foliage, young sprouds
- Special interest in summer
- Special interest in autumn
No customer reviews for the moment.