Commitment to Quality - the foundation of our success
Our goal at Vallonchêne is your satisfaction. Customer satisfaction would be impossible without the high quality of our plants, products and services:
- Vallonchêne PRODUCES since 2006 high quality plants in Normandy and is well known for its good quality by customers (see international customer testimonials) as well as awarded by international juries (4 awards at "Journées des Plantes" at Courson).
- Our commitment to quality does not stop once production is finished. When you buy a plant at Vallonchêne, on site or online, you will receive a guide with technical advices for planting and care of your plant.
- The plants you buy on vallonchene.fr are the same as those sold on site in our nursery. We do NOT sell plants know as "mail order plants" oftentimes small, expensive and too weak to survive.
- Plants ordered on vallonchene.fr are chosen among those available in our nursery and selected the same way we would do if they were for our needs.
- If ever there is an error in our stock and an ordered plant is unavailable, we will propose you a similar plant (if there exists any) and if you don't like, we will REFUND YOU IMMEDIATELY and cancel your order. AS SIMPLE AS THAT!
- Our plants grow better. Our plants are no "fertilizer junkies" produced in green houses but plants that have grown outside under temperatures that can go as low as 22° C.
- Vallonchêne's production method allows you to plant all year round (WITHOUT TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION ANCIENT PLANTING SEASONS).
- Vallonchêne offers you a big choice of unusual and hardy plants: conifers (one of the biggest collections in Europe), Japanese maples, dogwoods, evergreen, deciduous and rare trees and shrubs as well as seldom perennials.