Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I find a plant or product and know if it is available for sale?
- How much do I have to pay for delivery?
- Can I go to your nursery and buy there?
If you can't find your question in this list, please let us know by clicking here. We will answer shortly.
You have two choices:
- Go to "BUY ONLINE" on the left of the screen and choose : Nusery -> Conifers (click on it). In order to show first (and in alphabetical order) all the available plants/products, go to "SEARCH CRITERIA" (on the left of the screen) and check available.
- In the "SEARCH" field on top of this page, write the most distinctive part of the plant/product that you are looking for. For example for : PINUS strobus 'Louie', just type "Louie". Within a few seconds, a list of matching articles will appear just under the search field. You wil have to choice to:
1. click on one of those lines. Then you will be transported straight to the page of the corresponding product OR
2. click on the "SEARCH" button just beside the input field where you have typed. Then you will get the whole list of matching products with description and prices. If you want to show the available ones first, choose under "Sort by" (on top of the list) "In-stock first".
Note : Some plants appear several times in a list, one for each pot size.
Delivery costs per order are 10 € for France and 25 € for most other European countries, whatever quantity of products are on your order.
Of course. We are a true nursery producing most of the plants for sale on this website. Click here to locate us on the map and find your way to us. When you are on the map, click on our Logo (green and yellow) and choose "Get directions" in the small information screen that opens.